• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Bundesliga Thread

Goondal

Bayern München 17-4-1 (+50) 55

VfL Wolfsburg 13-5-3 (+23) 44

Borussia Monchengladbach 10-7-5 (+11) 37
Schalke 04 10-5-7 (+8) 35
FC Augsburg 11-2-9 (+3) 35
Bayer Leverkusen 8-9-5 (+7) 33
1899 Hoffenheim 8-6-8 (-1) 30

Werder Bremen 8-6-8 (-8) 30

Eintracht Frankfurt 7-7-8 (-4) 28

Hannover 96 7-5-10 (-8) 26
Mainz 5-10-7 (-1) 25

Borussia Dortmund 7-4-11 (-3) 25

1. FC Koln 6-7-9 (-5) 25
Hamburger SV 6-5-10 (-8) 24
SC Paderborn 07 5-8-9 (-18) 23
SC Freiburg 4-10-8 (-7) 22
Hertha Berlin 6-3-12 (-14) 21
VfB Stuttgart 4-6-12 (-17) 18

Schedule

http://www.fifa.com/world-match-centre/nationalleagues/nationalleague=germany-bundesliga-2000000019/matches/calendar.html

How's Schalke 04 looking this offseason? I don't keep up much with Bundesliga (which needs to change), but I've got a soft spot for them since they gave us that little German Dynamo, Holtby.

If Huntelaar can stay healthy and isn't transferred, they should be able to make champions league. I find myself supporting S04 some as well.

I definitely plan on trying to keep up with the Bundesliga this year. a few of USMNT players are in that league and wanna see how they do.

i'm kinda torn between S04 and Dortmund. i wanna pull for Schalke b/c of Huntelaar but Dortmund's uni's are sexy and I want to see them give Bayern a strong run for their money

How's Schalke 04 looking this offseason? I don't keep up much with Bundesliga (which needs to change), but I've got a soft spot for them since they gave us that little German Dynamo, Holtby.

I think that they are strong enough to get a top four spot but I do not see them challenging Bayern or Dortmund over the long haul.  While they could get out of their Champions group with the right draw I am not expecting a deep run, sadly.

I definitely plan on trying to keep up with the Bundesliga this year. a few of USMNT players are in that league and wanna see how they do.

i'm kinda torn between S04 and Dortmund. i wanna pull for Schalke b/c of Huntelaar but Dortmund's uni's are sexy and I want to see them give Bayern a strong run for their money

Out of those two, root for Schalke  =)

Check out what I did in the La Liga thread. Just created a link to a table, and the fixture page from FIFA.com. It will always be up to date when anyone clicks on it. 

Ah, I gotcha, I thought you meant that my post would actually update by itself or something.  I am not the most Internet savvy, which is why I have friends that are =)

Ah, I gotcha, I thought you meant that my post would actually update by itself or something.  I am not the most Internet savvy, which is why I have friends that are =)

You can with most websites, I actually tried to here. Doesn't look like the huddle allows it tho.

Archived