• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera coming up on NFL Network to discuss Hardy.

Strawman

I hope I'm wrong but this just comes off as the FO is letting themselves get slapped around the media. His status shouldn't be day to day based off how much of a fuss the media (media, not people) is making.

The only thing that might make sense is if they don't want Pittsburgh to know if he's playing or not. Seems like a bunch of abuse to take just for that though.

Asked if they made the right decision in deactivating him

RR: "I don't know, I mean what's the right decision? If we play him and we win then we have no conscious, if we play him and we lose it becomes a distraction"

Really appreciate his honesty and it shows they truly are trying to get it right.  He seems very in control and transparent of the situation. 

I wish I could be in there asking questions.

Ron, do you think scoring more points than the other team will help win games? Do you think DA fathered that child with that Martian woman? What's the better beer, ale or IPA? What kind of cable package do you prefer?

Plasma or LCD???

I hope I'm wrong but this just comes off as the FO is letting themselves get slapped around the media. His status shouldn't be day to day based off how much of a fuss the media (media, not people) is making.

That's pretty much what he said when he made it clear that Hardy was deactivated because the issue had become a distraction.  The media gets their way...

I think the real issue here lies in the details of the labor agreement with the NFLPA.... And they aren't talking to the press for a good reason... My theory? Hardy can't be suspended without pay pending the jury trial and there are issues due to the fact his issue happened before the rule modification by the NFL.

I wish I could be in there asking questions.

Ron, do you think scoring more points than the other team will help win games? Do you think DA fathered that child with that Martian woman? What's the better beer, ale or IPA? What kind of cable package do you prefer?

All reasonable questions.

I'll take a Belgian-style ale anyday over an IPA. Just my 2-cents

Archived