• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gamplan vs ATL

SCMunnerlyn1

If you guys get a chance watch last weeks game vs the Bengals. They went nickel all game long and absolutely DOMINATED.

And on Offense the Bengals coordinator left a lot of points on the field in the 1st half going deep on atls side of the field killing drives and they missed 3 field goals on those drives. In short.. dinking a dunking will absolutely rape atls defense bernard and hill tore them apart all day long.

A couple of things to watch on special teams too as even hester had trouble doing anything.

i agree this is a game we will need hardy IMO, Johnson and hardy would absolute have lunch that day. Bene is a better nickel then mcclain IMO and without tony that gives luke a break as well. Atl D is the same as last year, no pass rushers and no linebackers just got to be very careful with julio guy is a game breaker

i agree this is a game we will need hardy IMO, Johnson and hardy would absolute have lunch that day. Bene is a better nickel then mcclain IMO and without tony that gives luke a break as well. Atl D is the same as last year, no pass rushers and no linebackers just got to be very careful with julio guy is a game breaker

Honestly the Bengals End matched up on their left tackle didnt have a ton of pressure. They sent blitzes from all over the place from the nickel package and Ryan just freaked the fug out and couldnt do anything. It was beautiful.

Honestly the Bengals End matched up on their left tackle didnt have a ton of pressure. They sent blitzes from all over the place from the nickel package and Ryan just freaked the fug out and couldnt do anything. It was beautiful.

who's replacing baker, that's definitely the weak link also fun fact atl doesn't have a sack in 2 games,we could easily dominate both games with a solid game-plan but it is a divisional game gotta be careful with those we squeeze away with the last victory

who's replacing baker, that's definitely the weak link also fun fact atl doesn't have a sack in 2 games,we could easily dominate both games with a solid game-plan but it is a divisional game gotta be careful with those we squeeze away with the last victory

They certainly looked lost against the run game. However I wouldnt test their safeties deep. They played a great game against a quality group of wide outs.

They certainly looked lost against the run game. However I wouldnt test their safeties deep. They played a great game against a quality group of wide outs.

true Moore is still a good safety, and trufant is a good corner with Alford not far behind but they have no answer for olsen. With turner probably at the time of this game getting use to the nfl i can also see the run game getting a good boost.........although they have a good secondary those guys can't cover forever.......the game should have been a blow out vs cin, green got hurt and there kicker missed two field goals, if our offense is truly better this year we should have no problem scoring against atl

Archived