• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our oline needs to make a decision

Snake

Derek Anderson is reaching epic levels of overratedness (doubt that is a word)

it isnt.  his experience makes him better at seeing what defense is going to do before the snap.  that is why some people think it is the reason he takes far less sacks.  either that or the line just blocks better because he is in the game which makes no sense.

it isnt. his experience makes him better at seeing what defense is going to do before the snap. that is why some people think it is the reason he takes far less sacks. either that or the line just blocks better because he is in the game which makes no sense.

He has a long track record of experience making bad throws and hurting his teams chances in win.

You don't wont DA playing this tough stretch of games.

Yes he beat a HORRIBLE Tampa team.....one that failed to capitalize on a horrible late game throw by DA that would have put them in a great spot to win the game.

He has a long track record of experience making bad throws and hurting his teams chances in win.

You don't wont DA playing this tough stretch of games.

Yes he beat a HORRIBLE Tampa team.....one that failed to capitalize on a horrible late game throw by DA that would have put them in a great spot to win the game.

he made ONE bad pass that game.  i think he still has better pre snap judgement than Cam at this point in their careers.  yes Cam is the better football player and better QB.  but there are some things DA is better at and I think anticipation is one of them.  Experience helps that.

he made ONE bad pass that game. i think he still has better pre snap judgement than Cam at this point in their careers. yes Cam is the better football player and better QB. but there are some things DA is better at and I think anticipation is one of them. Experience helps that.

One was all it would have taken....and that wouldn't of just been one bad pass if they capitalized on it. It would have been an epic failure.

Cam is playing his best ball as a passer of his career even while hurt.

Issue remains people always think the conversation starts with Cam. Cam isn't the issue....so replacing him solves nothing

Archived