• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Basketball

PantherKing1983

You're basically being childish, it's a free league. I signed up for the redo because I really don't care. If this was for money I could understand but it's a free thing and dude was nice enough to set it up to manage and it has been a bitch fest ever since

ok? I'm not being childish. Read blacks post. Weekly NBA makes no damn sense whatsoever. You already have said you don't know how it works so I don't expect you to understand

I was going to come and ask what happened and why I can't set my lineup for the week past tonights games.

You should have gotten an email about a new league.  The rosters will be the same, but you'll be able to set daily lineups. 

bLACKpANTHER

Born Ready to Rise

Buzz City Skywalkers

MichaelNewtonll

Super J's Clobbers

well im dumb just had to back track to the team names

from 3 of those the names are obvious not sure about the other 2

So the biggest complainer hasn't even signed up for the redo league and is holding up the process? Smh

I'm out of the new league if no redraft. I missed the draft and the old league gives me a chance to better my 12th place team. But I don't want to ruin the league, so just don't include me in the new league. Whatever it takes, too much drama for a simple league.

Archived