• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Basketball

PantherKing1983

Monday night is solid.  Those that are new to fantasy basketball; from my understanding, this is going to be based off of statistical categories like fg%, rebounds, steals, blocks, ft%, points, least tos, etc.  Each match-up is weekly and the goal is to win the majority of those categories vs. your opponent.  When choosing players in the draft, you have the option of picking players that dominate in a few categories or building a balanced team.  Players like Lance Stephenson are capable of contributing in multiple categories and would create a better overall team.  Other players may just contribute mainly to a single category like points or rebounds.

So is it whoever wins the most category gets the win for the week or is it a situation where each category win counts in the standings like in most h2h baseball leagues?

Its exactly the same as h2h baseball. 

Like I have been saying when it comes to fantasy basketball think baseball they are almost the same minus pitchers. The bench is more important in a H2H basketball league than in a roto basketball league due to no game restriction. So there are many ways to build your team , go top heavy on the star talent , build for certain categories , or build a well rounded team theres lots of different ways to go especially with an auction draft. 

Its exactly the same as h2h baseball. 

Like I have been saying when it comes to fantasy basketball think baseball they are almost the same minus pitchers. The bench is more important in a H2H basketball league than in a roto basketball league due to no game restriction. So there are many ways to build your team , go top heavy on the star talent , build for certain categories , or build a well rounded team theres lots of different ways to go especially with an auction draft. 

It will be nice not to have to worry about a bullpen, it is my damn Achilles's Heel

Archived