• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the official "ron fuging sucks" thread

ban me mods, i don't give a fug, this game is fuging over. 3 blowouts in 5 weeks. absolutely hilarious and comical.

he needs to gtfo, he is a terrible head coach. there are tons of HCs who had one year wonders... ron will be one of them.

Go away... go root for  the Raiders....Id write a dissertation as to why you don't know what you're talking about but I don't think you have the mental capacity comprehend...

I'm all in on this thread. Rivera is a joke.

His team is unprepared, soft, and I am so tired of watching his little "hard-workers" continue to flounder and drown in the face of actual talent.

1 winning season in 4 is unacceptable.

Fire him.

Wait, is this a losing season? I'm not really clear myself, is there some new algorithm?

Im not saying ron is anything to write home about, just look at what personnel we are dealing with.

You act like this is our first blowout this season. We all knew this stretch wouldn't be pretty.

It's bad when you can pretty much pencil in a loss. It doesn't matter who we play. I expect this team to come out and perform. Now it's to the point when we look ok every other Sunday, instead week in and week out.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Seems like Ron did a swell job last season when he had some talent, leadership and momentum. The humpty dumpty genius GM with the blessings of our fearless owner gutted a 12-4 team. I don't think RR is a great coach but this sh!t rolls uphill.

A lot of the players that left were UFA that were in position to receive larger contracts.  Its not like all of the players that left were under contract and we cut them. 

I wouldn't say DG  "gutted" the team.  It would be more accurate to say we weren't in position to afford keeping the entire team intact.  That was a result of decisions made way before DG arrived.

It's bad when you can pretty much pencil in a loss. It doesn't matter who we play. I expect this team to come out and perform. Now it's to the point when we look ok every other Sunday, instead week in and week out.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

We pencil in wins and losses during the offseason as a talking point all the time based solely on personnel. Mostrreasonable estimates pinned the team at 8-8: talented in some areas but very deficient in others considering the personnel turnover.

What you just described is the quintessential 8-8 season.

Archived