• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the official "ron fuging sucks" thread

This is nice in theory but it lacks the oh so important ingredient of being truthful.

Horton has been all encompassingly terrible.

And lol at the notion anyways of preferring someone who stops the run vs stopping the pass in the hear 2014

Lol at the people in our fanbase who think they know more about our players and coaching scheme than our own staff. "Starting" has little to do with who has more talent.. it's just how he wanted to start out the rotation.

Im not saying ron is anything to write home about, just look at what personnel we are dealing with.

You act like this is our first blowout this season. We all knew this stretch wouldn't be pretty.

lol what stretch? The terrible steelers? The average ravens?

And no, I'm not acting like this is our first blowout this season. That's the problem-it isn't.

This team looks completely mystified as to what is happening in the field. They look soft-and yet every Wednesday half the roster takes the on,y padded practice day off so they'd an "rest."

Rivera is done.

Biggest disappointment is that the money we DID spend this offseason disproportionately went to the DB's, and they are utterly atrocious, while on the flipside, the pennies we spent at receiver were well spent.  Gettleman is supposed to be a good talent evaluator, and he's missed horribly with contracts for Harper/Decoud/Cason.

lol what stretch? The terrible steelers? The average ravens?

And no, I'm not acting like this is our first blowout this season. That's the problem-it isn't.

This team looks completely mystified as to what is happening in the field. They look soft-and yet every Wednesday half the roster takes the on,y padded practice day off so they'd an "rest."

Rivera is done.

Of this stretch, the Steelers are the only "bad" loss. Seattle, Green Bay, Baltimore are all playoff teams.

I get it, we look terrible, yet after all this we are still leading the division and haven't played any of our awful division outside of the Bucs on the road.

This stretch just shows we aren't about to get far in the playoffs anytime soon. But can we win the division? I still think so. If we look like this against the Saints and Falcons, I will be concerned.

Archived