• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the official "ron fuging sucks" thread

Accept what?!?!

The fact that you've been making personal attacks instead of discussing the actual game.

I've explained countless times why the players should be held responsible.

The replies I've gotten... "Nuh Uh, I play Madden"

I don't need your support for my career to work out. I've enjoyed working in recruiting and in quality control and I don't need some prick's support on a message board to make me feel better about myself.

Lol nobody has said anything about "madden" here but you, bro. You've gone off your rocker because everyone in this thread has questioned your ability to supply Gatorade to thirsty players.

Why don't you stop hallucinating and accept what has been put out before you: nobody cares about what you claim you did, and trying to dismiss literally everyone who has told you you're an imbecile because by golly you cleaned the towels has only served to make you look like an arrogant imbecile.

Eh...

I'm not so sure. As far as who we have on the roster, the best players (who aren't injured) are playing.

I think Rivera's main problem is being able to adapt. When things aren't going well he stays committed to what he knows which isn't always right.

I agree he does that.

And the truth is we have plenty of good players, but we have some in key positions that just shouldn't be there.

As has been discussed before, Rivera sometimes believes in 'not as good BT try really hard' players more than he ought to.

Lol nobody has said anything about "madden" here but you, bro. You've gone off your rocker because everyone in this thread has questioned your ability to supply Gatorade to thirsty players.

Why don't you stop hallucinating and accept what has been put out before you: nobody cares about what you claim you did, and trying to dismiss literally everyone who has told you you're an imbecile because by golly you cleaned the towels has only served to make you look like an arrogant imbecile.

Well I guess all these NFL experts are foolish as well even though they predicted the Panthers were going to regress based on personnel decisions.

Spoiler Alert: They we're right.

Seems like Ron did a swell job last season when he had some talent, leadership and momentum. The humpty dumpty genius GM with the blessings of our fearless owner gutted a 12-4 team. I don't think RR is a great coach but this sh!t rolls uphill.

He had Hardy + Johnson and Star showed up. Does Star even want to play anymore?

"2 minutes left in the half down a few scores, ball at midfield? Better run the clock out"

That's Rivera's mindset.

Meanwhile in New England, Denver, Seattle aka winning places, they attack.

That was terrible, we took I think almost an entire minute to run 2 plays, 1 was a j stew run up the gut for a yard...

"2 minutes left in the half down a few scores, ball at midfield? Better run the clock out"

That's Rivera's mindset.

Meanwhile in New England, Denver, Seattle aka winning places, they attack.

StLouis ran a fake punt with 2 minutes left up by 4 on their own 10 yard line. Instead of punting and giving Seattle the ball back at midfield they made a decision to go for the win.

I wish we just had an ounce of that sort of mentality in this FO and coaching staff

Archived