• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here come the Saints

SIGCHI222

The Saints do this all the time. Collinsworth slurps their dicks on a Sunday night and then look like spanked ass on the road a week later. 

We haven't looked great lately, to be fair, but neither have they when they're away from their precious dome.

I expected the Saints to beat the Packers.

Packers don't have the LBers to stop those little nickle and dime passes,  before a 1 yard pass turns into a 10-15  yard pass. w/ yac    If Kuechly and Davis show up,  they will stop that portion of the Saints offense. 

That and the Saints are nearly unbeatable at home,  during primetime.   On the road,  they are similar to the Falcons..  they are one of the best at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.      

Our game will be close,  it will resemble our game from last season,  at BOA.       We know the Saints well...  the Saints know us well. 

In the Superdome though,  I'm not sure the Panthers will be able to stay competitive in that game.  

The Panthers will play their best game of the season on Thursday, which is why they deserve to lose. If you can't get up for every game like it's against a Division rival, then you don't deserve to ever win any games. 

Why is it that my teams are always more focused on "who it is" they're playing instead of only caring about what they need to do no matter who it is? They were scared to death of "Aaron Rodgers." They were in awe of the "defending Super Bowl Champions," and played themselves into a loss. A bunch of nice guy chumps. 

UNC...a bunch of nice freaking guys all the time which is why you can always come back on them after they start taking it easy on you, unlike Duke.

Panthers...nice guys, unlike winning franchises.

Nice guys finish last in sports. Cry about that, Jerry. 

U are so right. I never see fans freak out so much week in and out, over playing other teams outside of the ones they believe are inferior to them. The Saints and Falcons.

The irony is, every team this team could have and should have beaten went on to lose miserably the following week. How sad is that?

The boys in blue can't beat a playoff team from last year and all of a sudden they're supposed to catch fire? Each of their loss could be considered a playoff game and they lost everyone, except Pittsburgh and they suck.

Every test failed, decoud is boo boo, harper is a big farter, Cason belongs in a basement, Klein should be on the pine, bell looks slow as a Snell, Chandler looks like a go go dancer. Man, I could go on.

Archived