• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lakers Fans are the dumbest fans on earth

MichaelNewtonII

check the pelicans game thread right now....hornets fans giving up on the season after 3.75 games that's literally less than 5% of the season

this forum is starting to become as depressing and unenjoyable as the panthers forum. A lot of usernames I've seen on this hornets that were not when the team was called the bobcats less than a year ago. We have to remember a lot of these guys are football fans who haven't cared about nba for a while & aren't as informed as us with the nba soja. I know it gets bothersome but they'll calm down when the season has started to progress and the team is heading for the playoffs.

this forum is starting to become as depressing and unenjoyable as the panthers forum. A lot of usernames I've seen on this hornets that were not when the team was called the bobcats less than a year ago. We have to remember a lot of these guys are football fans who haven't cared about nba for a while & aren't as informed as us with the nba soja. I know it gets bothersome but they'll calm down when the season has started to progress and the team is heading for the playoffs.

would give this post pie five times if I could 

Yeah this is true.

I also think this city is just tired of lame duck teams that underperform.  I have faith the Hornets won't be that team though.  It's a long season, like baseball, and teams go on streaks, it happens.

Archived