• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton

unicar15

I'm absolutely terrified Cam will become a cowboy. Fits right it the timeframe of Romo's time ending. They have a wicked talented oline, wideouts and runningback who are all young to boot.

Cam in Dallas with that offensive supporting cast would recreate the early 90s dynasty. They'd probably do it even better and have 4 super bowls in 5 years. Dallas offense is so talent heavy and almost all of them are young. Sickens me.

Poo happens to everybody. Eli Manning overthrew his receivers 11 times on Monday and has won 2 Super Bowls.

QBs except the elite of the elite have pooty games sometimes. Young QBs even moreso.

People expecting young QBs to play lights out every week and carry their teams to a bunch of victories are being unrealistic yet claim to be the unbiased realists.

Alot of starting QBs from 2011/2012 are all struggling right now. Weird slump across the board.

Cam, Kaep, Dalton, Wilson, Foles, RGIII/Cousins.

Luck and Tannehill are playing well right now. These two have probably the most stable supporting cast right now.

Indy & Miami's running game / Oline - check

good or great defense - check.

healthy offensive weapons - check.

Any QBs on the first list could turn things around. Still a lot of football left.

I'm absolutely terrified Cam will become a cowboy. Fits right it the timeframe of Romo's time ending. They have a wicked talented oline, wideouts and runningback who are all young to boot.

I've been saying for a while that I believed he will end up in Houston or Dallas. Dallas seems to be lining up perfectly for him. His brand would sky rocket in Dallas especially if they're winning.

Alot of starting QBs from 2011/2012 are all struggling right now. Weird slump across the board.

Cam, Kaep, Dalton, Wilson, Foles, RGIII/Cousins.

Luck and Tannehill are playing well right now. These two have probably the most stable supporting cast right now.

Indy & Miami's running game / Oline - check

good or great defense - check.

healthy offensive weapons - check.

Any QBs on the first list could turn things around. Still a lot of football left.

It is just variance. Helter skelter game to game, and even season to season is expected.

Luck and Tannehill are playing pretty well, but they could easily regress to the mean the rest of this year, or next season.

Unless it is just a complet imploding like Clausen you just have to be patient.

These QBS aren't as good as their best games and not as bad as their worst games.

Cam has proven he is worth developing, but FO has to prove theY are patient as he does.

Archived