• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible Stewart Trade?

chknwing

I love all the great thinkers.

The thread is not dumb. Unlikely yes, but not dumb. When you want to make a trade, you have to give up something. If a team came to us wanting Diggs for example, what would you ask in return? 6th rounder?

You guys need to quit cutting people as if you were all some sort of football expert. It is a message board.

Maybe they consider it dumb because this has already been discussed in another thread...

Well its obvious carolina is babying this guys achilles and has probably come to the conclusion that this guys durability, is questionable. They are heavily stacked at RB/FB. Heres a thought,trade stewart for much needed help on the Dline, Deangelo, Goodson, and Beavers can handle the rb spot nicely

what's obvious is that carolina is babying his achilles because that's what's needed to insure that he's able to contribute more than he did last season.

if a banged up stewart can set franchise records last season, what can a healthier one do this season?

goodson over stewart?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well its obvious carolina is babying this guys achilles and has probably come to the conclusion that this guys durability, is questionable. They are heavily stacked at RB/FB. Heres a thought,trade stewart for much needed help on the Dline, Deangelo, Goodson, and Beavers can handle the rb spot nicely

Someone should trade your English teacher.

Williams is Williams in part because of Stewart...he needs that big bruiser to soften the defense. Dont get me wrong, williams is a great back, but his numbers might tumble if stewart was to leave.

Yeah, cuz Stewart starts and "softens" the defense for Williams :rolleyes:

The thread is not dumb. Unlikely yes, but not dumb. When you want to make a trade, you have to give up something. If a team came to us wanting Diggs for example, what would you ask in return? 6th rounder?

You guys need to quit cutting people as if you were all some sort of football expert. It is a message board.

Word!

One thing you can count on here is for whatever the majority thinks to be wrong. Huddlers originally didn't like the Beason pick. They thought that we didn't need to find another defensive tackle this offseason because we were set there. They thought Chris Weinke and David Carr were going to be all-world when they started. They thought Dwayne Jarrett was going to be All-Pro.

As for the question at hand, I don't *necessarily* think that we should trade Stewart, but you would have to be foolish to not see how it makes a ton of sense.

So if I told you that I thought we could trade Moose and that Smitty, Jarrett, and Duke Robinson could handle the WR duties you'd call me a great thinker?

WHAT? Come on now.

Archived