• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornet vs Pacers Game Thread

TheMaulClaw

We have zero interior defense when he is.

We have no offense because Lance & MKG are the worst starting SG & SF in the league offensively. Kemba is also a crappy shooter.

There's a reason Al has played 11 seasons and never won anything at all.

Because he's been on some bad teams?

You're right. We should've kept the perpetual tank going last year instead.

Considering how this rookie class ha been so far I wouldn't of been okay with tanking for last season.

Considering how hard it is to find a consistent 20-10 player and one of the few old school post players having big Al was a great decision by our front office. I mean who else would you sign?

You're right. We should've kept the perpetual tank going last year instead.

That's certainly not what I said. I like Jefferson, and I like this team. But people need to relax and quit overhyping crap then getting mad when they lose. 48 wins & the 2nd Rd are as far as this team will go with Kemba, Lance, & Al. They would struggle to even make the playoffs in the West.

They are a terrible offensive team and they sign sign Lance, the worst shooting perimeter player in the league, and everyone starts talking top 4 seed & EC Finals. It's not happening.

This team's future still rests on the shoulders of it's most important draft pick ever; MKG. He has to become a star for this team to go anywhere.

Archived