• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Hornets vs. Jazz

CarolinaPanthers8789

The Gerald Henderson bashing needs to stop.

He's turned out to be a good role player. It's clear that when he's not asked to due more than he's capable of, he's a solid player.

He was never the problem, playing him beside a player that has a similar game to him was the problem.

I actually like where the team is at right now.

Against the worst teams in the NBA.

Henderson's career numbers are garbage. He sucks.

He's been misused his entire career.

He's a fringe starter/role player that deserves around 6-10 shots/20 minutes per game depending on how he's playing.

He's currently putting up 7.8 ppg on 46% shooting, in the month of December he's shooting 52% and that's on limited shot attempts.

For instance, against Cleveland he was 4-7 for 8 points to go with 2 boards. That's not a bad stat line for a an athletic combo that is a bench player.

It's time to stop looking at what Henderson was, look at what he is.

Continually putting down one of our most consistent players this year is just dumb and either indicates a Duke hatred or a lack of basketball knowledge.

If Henderson continues his solid play, I'd have no problem bringing him back on a 2X4.

One time could be a fluke, second night on a back to back proves to me we are much better than our record shows but at the end of the day our record is who we are. So we need to step it up to another level when we play the better teams.

Oh, and both blowouts come without Lance.. Any correlation?

Tonight was more an exhibition of MKG being an outstanding shutdown wing than Hayward being overrated.

I still love our flexibility, but had we actually made something of the money we had, Gordon Hayward would be a non-issue.

I wouldn't say he's overrated, except by maybe a few fans here.

Looking back, the Jazz did us a solid though. I wouldn't mind Hayward, but not for that money.

Yes, I still hate Utah. Charlotte is a top 4 seed with Heyward. He is exactly what we needed.

Utah's record is completely irrelevant to his fit here. He's played great this year. He's on a terrible roster & plays in the West.

But go on and continue with your stupid, repetitive troll.

Not for a max contract he isn't.

Troll? Um, pot meet kettle bud, lol which account number are you on now? 50?

Archived