• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winner takes all in Atlanta

Ruff

We're pretty much the same as last year. You guys were the ones that regressed. 

If the defense and running game shows up, this team at this point isn't that much worse than last year. The front 7 is worse, the secondary is better, Recievers arent as good, but the run game with stewart and Tobert is better. The O-line was a major issue all year, and hasn't been lately either. O-line was really the issue

If the defense and running game shows up, this team at this point isn't that much worse than last year. The front 7 is worse, the secondary is better, Recievers arent as good, but the run game with stewart and Tobert is better. The O-line was a major issue all year, and hasn't been lately either. O-line is was really the issue

That post could literally apply to both of us. All I have to do is edit in Quizz and Freeman instead of fatass and Stewart. Only difference is we'd be "better" not "that much worse"

Love this match-up:

-Our defensive line can expose the piss-poor offensive line in Atlanta. I don't see them being able to establish a running game and Matt Ryan can't beat us on his back.

-Stewart has hit his stride and can wear a defense down over four quarters. 

-Cam always seems to ball in his hometown. Sunday will be no different. 

-Our offensive line has seemed to turn a corner despite the poor play from Bell (that aint changing). 

So who do you think your new coach will be...serious question?

Most sources are going with Rex Ryan.

I kind of like the idea. Now, he is a complete idiot when it comes to offense. But, with the talent we already have in place, there's no way he can fail as bad as he did in NYJ. The thing I most like about him is his defense and passion. We have talent on the defensive side, Nolan and Smith just can't use it. Rex could easily make guys like Trufant, Moore, and Worrilow top players at their position with the right scheme. His passion is appealing too, because Mike Smith is boring as poo. The team never comes out with any intrinsic passion unless we have an given reason to do so. 

Archived