• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Either Fox/the OC are dumb, or Jarett is even dumber

top dawg

I already started a thread about the misuse of Rosario, and the TEs in general), and was kind of placated by the fact that they just may be incorporated into the regular flow of the game this year, as opposed to being forgotten like they basically have been in years past (according to eye witnesses at the workouts).

Now, I ask, is Jarrett just not able to grasp the play book after 3 years? Is he that immature and ill-prepared to be an impact player in the NFL (much like Keary Colbert)? Or, is he not being given the opportunity to really get out of the John Fox dog house for his past shortcomings in reference to his work ethic? I mean, all the reports were saying that he finally gets it, but after the first couple of games, we are asking ourselves where the hell he is at? It would seem that he would be our featured receiver during this pre-season, so I am thinking that the coaches are confident in his readiness, just misusing him, or believe that he is just a big screw up. Either way, I am hoping that we will have the answer to this question after the first few games.

Jarrett can't ever get open, gets no separation at all play after play. When do you ever remember seeing him get wide open?

I don't think that has anything to do with his grasp of the playbook or how the coaching staff is using him. Still early though, I don't put too much stock into preseason, whether it be good or bad.

#3 reciever will never be heavily used in our scheme. All he is needed for is as a reserve body in case one of the two starters goes down. If he makes the field, all he needs to do is occupy one defender and he does just fine with that.

Having said that, Robinson and Moore look like much greater threats at reciever and if they continue to impress, especially in the next few weeks, then they could very easily supplant Jarrett.

Doing fine against your own players is different than another team

Its only been two games, but he looked better last year than so far. He looks bigger and slower this year. Last year he didn't get enough chances because this offense dont want to put Jake in the shotgun and let him pass the ball around. I guarantee we do that, Jake doubters would rarely be found

Archived