• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play Off Match Up by BR

Jackofalltrades

Would be nice if people stop making fun of the BR. They have legit writers now. It's not like what is was a couple years back.(Still hate the design of the site tho)

Site is slow, they use slideshows to get their page count up, apps on iOS and Android are slow. I find 4chan more credible than BR.

Back to the topic at hand, what about the cardinals special teams? Don't they lead the league in blocked punts?

22 points in the rain? I'll be shocked. If they score over 20 in bad conditions and win, they're going to the Super Bowl. This is a team that traditionally uses excuses like that to not even try to do much. 

Maybe it'll prepare them for the game in Seattle should they win this week. 

Hopefully they don't have a rain game this week, then it rains in Seattle, then it snows in Green Bay. That would be fuged up. 

Site is slow, they use slideshows to get their page count up, apps on iOS and Android are slow. I find 4chan more credible than BR.

Back to the topic at hand, what about the cardinals special teams? Don't they lead the league in blocked punts?

on 4chan at least OP delivers... sometimes. 

Archived