• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we be the North Carolina Panthers? Map says yes

GRWatcher

No, its the Carolina Panthers, both Carolinas. I live in SC and immediately became a Panther fan in 95 because I finally got a home team. 

No one cares, that state is full of Steelers, Packers, Redskins, Falcons.  Hell, every bandwagon in the nation.  Place fuging sucks besides Charleston.  

NC trades the rights to Greenville and Fayettville, as well as the Hurricanes, for the rights to Charleston and the Panthers naming rights.

Goodbye, SC. 

tumblr_lwudxidwA61qbbi50.gif

Can we include Jacksonville too?  I think Greenville SC isn't a bad spot.  Give them Jacksonville and we'll take Greenville.  Booyah!  

I'm from Wilmington, NC and now live in Tega Cay, SC. I get all the benefits of Charlotte when I want them but my taxes are lower, gas is cheaper, and the York county school systems kicks ass. I also don't have to get my new cars inspected annually because of some stupid state money grab. However, I love both states. My only gripe with both is all the transplant douchebags. But other than that go NC/SC. Fug the rest of 'Merica in the ass.

Archived