• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "Ask a Panther Fan" Thread

Hawk

all's fair in love and war....

I'll start....

can one of you please tell me where the hell Carolina is?  I've looked on the map, google, GPS....all I know is they have a hockey team and a football team but I'd be damned if I know where it is?

and part 2...

assuming this place is in the good ole US of A....is it really crawling with panthers....or is there another reason you named your team after an obscure animal that doesn't even live in this obscure place?

thanks...Love Hawk

I know you're being factitious, but I'll play along in short form.

Part one:

Charlotte is located on the boarder of North and South Carolina. The Panthers were meant to represent both North and South Carolina. The owner went to school in SC and we hold training camp there.

Part two:

Yes we do have panthers in western NC, although they are not black, we have do have them.

Carolina is a state of mind according to James Taylor. However, if you're not satisfied with that explanation, we included South Carolina because they supply Charlotte with killer fireworks and cheap gasoline, not to mention Myrtle Beach...Oh and Big Cat is from SC, wait... never mind!

Northwestern and Southern women can't compare to new England girls. Northwestern girls are ugly and don't shave and southern girls fug their uncles and believe the Earth was created 2000 years ago.

Dumb post is north eastern dumb. Ever heard of the time stamps BC and AD? The two added together are what Christians believe. And there is much uncertainty about the BC part.

Dumb post is north eastern dumb. Ever heard of the time stamps BC and AD? The two added together are what Christians believe. And there is much uncertainty about the BC part.

inb4 tinderbox.

Spoiler alert.

The earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old.

Northwestern and Southern women can't compare to new England girls. Northwestern girls are ugly and don't shave and southern girls fug their uncles and believe the Earth was created 2000 years ago.

Yeah well, your yankee pussy smells as bad as the sour clam chowder you northeastern fugs shove down your fat faces. 

Archived