• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith attempted to fight Jermaine Wiggins after loss?

countryboi

I think 'tried to start a fight' is accurate if someone walks up to someone and starts just verballing laying into them trying to get a speak out of them.

But all he said was "approached." 

He got you all to bite when he said, ...tried to start a fight..." and at the end of the statement says, ..."approached."

Are you serious? You think this situation is justified and was handled with any level of maturity? I'm curious....

no not at all, too grown men getting into an altercation not a good look but mostly in this thread it's blaming smith when in fact both men should share equal blame......don't say something about someone or a franchise the have there all to and be surprise if they approach you about it, he had the same opportunity as smith to walk away and be the bigger man.

Some of you act like you would have brushed it off but In reality some here would have socked the poo out of the guy for talking reckless.

"Somehow, that got back to Steve Smith. He approached Wiggy at Gillette Stadium after the game.” 

When did the definition of "approach" include "fight," "start a fight," "throw a punch" or any other words or actions to that effect? Don't you think if Smith actually tried to start a fight or even raised his voice at Wiggins that more descriptive and colorful words would have been used to get more media attention? By using the word "approach" this only says that nothing happened except that Steve Smith, Sr. walked in the general direction toward Wiggins. 

You fuggin' guys are hilarious.

You missed the previous page. Page 3.

When did the definition of "approach" include "fight," "start a fight," "throw a punch" or any other words or actions to that effect? Don't you think if Smith actually tried to start a fight or even raised his voice at Wiggins that more descriptive and colorful words would have been used to get more media attention? By using the word "approach" this only says that nothing happened except that Steve Smith, Sr. walked in the general direction toward Wiggins. 

You fuggin' guys are hilarious.

You missed the previous page. Page 3.

Oh well. Wish he would have popped him.

Wiggins: "Oh, wah, wah, wah, not in front of my kids... wah, wah, wah... my kids...."

And then proceeds to start screaming at Smith and calling him a bitch in front of his own kids... what a guy. I wish Steve Smith would have decked him.

Oh well. Wish he would have popped him.

Wiggins: "Oh, wah, wah, wah, not in front of my kids... wah, wah, wah... my kids...."

And then proceeds to start screaming at Smith and calling him a bitch in front of his own kids... what a guy. I wish Steve Smith would have decked him.

Yep that's the mature thing to do.

no not at all, too grown men getting into an altercation not a good look but mostly in this thread it's blaming smith when in fact both men should share equal blame......don't say something about someone or a franchise the have there all to and be surprise if they approach you about it, he had the same opportunity as smith to walk away and be the bigger man.

Some of you act like you would have brushed it off but In reality some here would have socked the poo out of the guy for talking reckless.

Maybe I'm getting old (43) but i don't care very much about what some other guy says about me anymore. If it's not derogatory stuff toward my wife or kids, it is simply not worth getting upset to where it escalates into something like this. That's just me.

Archived