• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox to Bears

JccOldTime23

Why would a team want a guy who failed to get the job done at his last two stops? You are not winning a SB with Fox as your head coach.

Head scratcher...

What other options did they have? At the very least he will get them back to the playoffs instead of an unknown coach.

That's the problem with a lot of teams and why the 9ers are getting laughed at right now. You fire a coach with that winning past you better be damned sure you got a viable backup. Great coaches don't grow on trees just like qbs. Fox is solid not great but he will bring some excitement back to the Bears who have been a laughing stock under trestman the past couple of years

What other options did they have? At the very least he will get them back to the playoffs instead of an unknown coach.

That's the problem with a lot of teams and why the 9ers are getting laughed at right now. You fire a coach with that winning past you better be damned sure you got a viable backup. Great coaches don't grow on trees just like qbs. Fox is solid not great but he will bring some excitement back to the Bears who have been a laughing stock under trestman the past couple of years

excitement? he was anything but excitement in Car for 80% of his time here. can even count Den as he had Manning. 

I would be PISSED about this if I were them. atleast with a hot shot coordinator you atleast have hope of someone being a great HC. 

you already know you getting a middle of the road at best HC with Fox. 

excitement? he was anything but excitement in Car for 80% of his time here. can even count Den as he had Manning.

I would be PISSED about this if I were them. atleast with a hot shot coordinator you atleast have hope of someone being a great HC.

He will get them to the playoffs pretty quickly if nothing else that's my point.

They took a gamble with trestman and fans are pissed. Can't afford to do that again with a hot shot coordinator

He keeps getting jobs cause he's considered a top 5-10 NFL head coach. That's why he keeps getting 5-6 million a season.

Hell Chicago media is slamming Pace for letting him walk out the door with out a contract. Lol

He will get them to the playoffs pretty quickly if nothing else that's my point.

They took a gamble with trestman and fans are pissed. Can't afford to do that again with a hot shot coordinator

Woopdedoo. They will make the playoffs at a 30% clip under Fox. 

Fox has been proven not be able to to deliver. Why he has been shown the door at each of his headcoaching stops. 

Which is exactly what Chicago will be doing in ummm 2-6 years. 

Archived