• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm starting to have Patroit level hate for the Seahawks

cardiackat88.

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity..................(like that fake FG for instance........and a good bounce to an onside kick)

You make your own luck by preparation......

Winning that game is the only thing that counts............ask GB about that.

Regardless of what the Hawks are........they are winning and that is the bottom line.........luck or not.

The fact of the matter is if McCarthy wasn't such a fricking pussy with all the conservative crap in the red zone and running it three straight times with the game on the line, they would have on their conference champ gear by now.

Sounds like something a certain panther coach would do lol.

so I'm going to make a huddle mistake and ask a serious question or two...

how is it possible that a panther fan would hate the seahawks or their fans? 

do you honestly think that panther fans would be much different than seahawk fans if the recent results were swapped?

I'm not pulling for either of them motherfugers... I'll probably work OT on the night of Superbowl XLIX (I'm a night shift ICU nurse). Would rather make $500 extra and help some patients at the same time than watch either of them scumbags get a ring.

It's a double edged sword for me. Seahawks win and I'm pissed those lucky fuging bastards won but I'm happy that Belicheat and the Golden Boy go down again. Patriots win and I'm happy the Seachickens lost, but pissed that the Patsies got another one. Pulling slightly for Patriots because 3 to 4 is less of a percentage increase than 1 to 2 so it's like whatever they got another and will be out of the league soon. Plus this deflated ball brings cheating into the picture so if the Pats win many will think there should be an asterisk next to the W.

Anyone who hates the Seahawks more than any other team in the NFL probably is young, hasn't been an NFL fan for long, or both. 

People's hates change. You can't really hate a team that is constantly terrible. Before Harbaugh I didn't hate the Niners but I hated them back when they won their Super Bowls and hated them again when they went to 3 straight NFC Champ games. Have hated the Patriots for the past decade but I probably won't once Brady and Belichick are gone and they are sub-.500 every year. Seahawks are like the Patriots in 2001. Cheating, lucky, arrogant scumbags. Always hate the Aints, Falcons and Bucs but the Bucs suck so much I kind of disregard them.

Archived