• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson is a first ballot hall of famer

PanthersClinic

If that were Cam, then we would hear all about how his team carried him.

But because it's Wilson, he's HoF material.

/wrist

Instead what we hear is that "Cam can't do it by himself" and "he needs guys around him."

So once Cam has the guys around him and he wins super bowls even having a bad game here or there I guess he's trash.

/face

ok what does that have to do with the panthers? 

The dude knocked us out of Superbowl contention last week. We just played against him and he tore us a new one. People talk about Cam's progression, talent, preparation, etc. and he's constantly compared to Russell Wilson. Maybe that's why everyone's so butthurt. But you can definitely stretch to make this Panthers related.

The dude knocked us out of Superbowl contention last week. We just played against him and he tore us a new one. People talk about Cam's progression, talent, preparation, etc. and he's constantly compared to Russell Wilson. Maybe that's why everyone's so butthurt. But you can definitely stretch to make this Panthers related.

Exactly, so???

Russell Wilson is a not a Panther. If you want to become a Seahawks fan, by all means go jump on their bandwagon

Exactly, so???

Russell Wilson is a not a Panther. If you want to become a Seahawks fan, by all means go jump on their bandwagon

He a NC State fan and obviously an attention wh**e. Sometimes it better to let the ballerinas dance and express those emo feelings before they can move on.

Exactly, so???

His team is the standard. They are who we have to build our team to beat if we want to get to the big game. I'm not a Seahawks fan by any means. I'm about as big of a Panthers fan as you'll meet. I'm also a Russell Wilson fan and a fan of winners.

1fb7c1edc24a986e18316b32148064449a06dc16

Archived