• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the NFL is so great

Jeremy Igo

After experiencing the Royals' run this year, I'd say MLB can definitely compare. Football, however, is definitely on top right now, and a big part of the amplitude of emotion is because there is only one game, winner take all. Only pro sport that doesn't have a series format.

After experiencing the Royals' run this year, I'd say MLB can definitely compare. Football, however, is definitely on top right now, and a big part of the amplitude of emotion is because there is only one game, winner take all. Only pro sport that doesn't have a series format.

I could get up for a Cubs year.

This just reminds me of how douchey the Seahawks and their brand is.

Seriously, everything has a 12 on it and is the ghastly combination of fluorescent green and navy blue

I agree Panther_Brotherhood....... We all know the better color combination is Blue and Orange....

GO GATORS !!

Ok guys it's time we tone it down on the Seahawks fans are new jokes. It had a good run but there's only so many way you can drive the point home. 

Noobody cared about the Patriots for 40 years either. If we ever win something those jokes will be made about us too.

Your blurry avatar is annoying.

Archived