• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

11 year wedding Anniversary-Da fug?

SCP

After year ten its smooth sailing. Going on my 17th here.

I guess I should start saving for the 20th. :(

Yea, I'm thinking years 11-19 should all be gifts relating to home improvement or the kids college funds or laundry or Panthers tailgating. Maybe I should buy her that second tailgate parking spot "she's always been wanting."

I don't get the 50 Shades of Grey thing. So, what, now all women are closet freaks b/c some fictional psycho has a sex torture room? Take that guy out of his ivory tower, put him in a menial job like car salesman, and then the author is being investigated as a serial killer.

Yep, completely agree.  When I found out it was about bondage or whatever, I just had to laugh.  I haven't read the books, but it seemed like everyone who read it thought this was something new and "exciting!"

Yep, completely agree. When I found out it was about bondage or whatever, I just had to laugh. I haven't read the books, but it seemed like everyone who read it thought this was something new and "exciting!"

Bondage, fug that poo. If I tied my wife up I'd use the opportunity to go eat some queso and maybe hit a bar or something.

After year ten its smooth sailing. Going on my 17th here. 

I guess I should start saving for the 20th. :(

My 20th is coming up in June.

Suggested we take a nice vacation somewhere together.   She said she would prefer one with the kids as well.

Son is a Junior and daughter is a Freshman....I think she is starting to feel the anxiety and sadness that a mother does when her kdis start leaving the nest.

On a more serious note...

Buy a deck of cards... Type up and print out 52 reasons you love or things you love about your wife... cut out those reasons and glue or tape them to the cards... Punch a hole in one side of every card in the same spot... Run a binder ring through the hole to create a kind of flip book...

I did this for my wife one Xmas and she loved it. It is cheap and easy to do, and shows that you put some meaning and thought behind it. All the reasons don't have to be serious, either... On my wife's set, I had a couple that simply read "Them boobies" or "Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere"... It adds a fun element to an otherwise nice thing.

Archived