• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wish we still had our 1st round pick..

rko396

There's no way Beason and Davis could make much of a difference at all on this defense, even if they are two of our better players on that side of the ball. No way can we improve this late in the season.

i no. my thoughts exactly. thanks for stating that. are u watching this? the only reason ur makin excuses is cuz like me, ur a homer. only im more honest i guess. If you took the colors and names of our jerseys and u had no idea wht teams were playing, ud laugh at this D. Ravens should have had a touchdown on the first drive. the score was 24-3 with starters. Yes we didnt have Beason or Davis (or Godfrey even tho i think thts a good thing). The way were playing, No one person would change the game. Yes we will get better but this is a joke now. Joe Flacco 23-28 247 yrds with a TD. Ya Beason would completely turn all tht around...

I'm disappointed too, but it's preseason damn it.

Let's at least wait until the first game of the regular season before we start throwing in the towel, eh?

I'm not throwing in the towel, but the Panthers look like crap tonight. The third game should look somewhat like a real game.

Archived