• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now What

rko396

Ok we: made a few good runs with a RB that will hardly see the field

made about 2 or 3 good plays on D in a 60 min game

scored 1 pitty TD from the 1 yrd line on the 3rd try

let our first string O-Line have some success vs the Balt second stringers

let Balt run the same play each and every drive

Watched Joe Flacco go 23-28 for 250 yrds

Had only 3 more first downs then we had penalties

watched our D get embarassed for the 3rd time in 3 games

obviously the season hasnt begun so no one start that "OMG ITS ONLY PRESEASON" sh*t, aftr tonights game im not sure exactly wht it is that everyone is so optimistic about? If i wasnt a homer and i watched this team i would say 4-12. But knowing DWill will win a few games alone, im saying 6-10. possibly 8-8 is Atlanta falls off this year and assuming we can sweep Tampa.

But really, what excuses can be made after this game? no more "we didnt try" "the players dont care" what makes u think that when the games start to matter, we will miraculously be fine? yes we have hurt players, so does everyone else and they will be trying much harder also

No homer ever says 6-10 or 8-8, not even a Detroit Lions Homer.

Yes, I agree.

Without Jon Beason, D-Will, Jon Stewart, Charles Godfrey, and Thomas Davis we would probably be 6-10 or 8-8. Those are 4 first rounders and a third rounder.

I'm sooo optimistic cause we are returning most of a division champion team that had a 12-4 record.

Uhh... Deangelo didn't play......... Stewart didn't play. I guess you aren't expecting them to play in the regular season.

Another valid point. after DeAngelo rushes for an 80 yrd touchdown (cuz we dont like to move the chains of course) we can just throw him in on D. Im sure he can cover Roddy White, Colston, Moss, Witten, DeShaun Jackson and all those other not so good recievers we play against this year.

No homer ever says 6-10 or 8-8, not even a Detroit Lions Homer.

Yes, I agree.

Without Jon Beason, D-Will, Jon Stewart, Charles Godfrey, and Thomas Davis we would probably be 6-10 or 8-8. Those are 4 first rounders and a third rounder.

I'm sooo optimistic cause we are returning most of a division champion team that had a 12-4 record.

Logic and reason. I love it.

I'm concerned about the defense, but losing Beason and Davis hurts. Obviously Kemo's down and that hurts, but I'm hoping we still try to go after someone.

I disagree also about Goodson never seeing the field. Aside from Smith, Muhammad and Moore, few receivers have really stood out. I expect to see Goodson working as a slot receiver, and filling in for Williams and Stewart a bit as well. I'm not really concerned about offense at all, but we've got a long way to go with the defense.

Another valid point. after DeAngelo rushes for an 80 yrd touchdown (cuz we dont like to move the chains of course) we can just throw him in on D. Im sure he can cover Roddy White, Colston, Moss, Witten, DeShaun Jackson and all those other not so good recievers we play against this year.

Um no, but if he did rush for 80 yards and a TD then we would have momentum. If you notice in NFL games, momentum is a major factor.

Chris Gamble didnt just forget how to cover receivers and Ron Meeks is not a retard.

You my friend, are the first doom and gloom "homer" , I have ever seen.

Um no, but if he did rush for 80 yards and a TD then we would have momentum. If you notice in NFL games, momentum is a major factor.

Chris Gamble didnt just forget how to cover receivers and Ron Meeks is not a retard.

You my friend, are the first doom and gloom "homer" , I have ever seen.

And u my friend must be foldin up ur lil hands praying that 2008 happens again. There is no way u watched the same game as I have and say if we add Williams we win. If Balt isn't retarded and can punch it in from the 1 yrd line, the score for the starters would have been 24-3. Ya its a great idea to rely on 80 yrd TD runs and pray to god for "momentum" since our D had a tough time stopping the same play 10 times, David Carr a few weeks ago, and almost stopping Miami's running game is terrible weather. Keep prayin for those long runs

Archived