• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

best coaches 2015 per rotoworld

electro's horse

Hilarious listening to people bash someone for being "mediocre" when they are one if th 15 best in the world at what they do. The competition for head coaches is fierce and competitive. Yet people who can only dream at being just below avg at their jobs continue to take shots....priceless.

He is mediocre. No one said he's a terrible coach for crying out loud. It's the nfl nothing wrong with wanting something other than mediocre cause mediocre ain't gonna win in this league

And way to attack people you don't know. Simply disagree and move on

I think Ron is very similar to our quarterback.  He's been getting a dirty job done for a while now.  Once enough quality hands are on deck he will light the league up.  The question is when/if we can provide either of them that amount of talent.

He would have tried a qb sneak and then given it to the fullback twice

And it would've worked against the putrid Patriots front 4. They had an elite secondary and LBs and a poor front 4. You don't throw the damn ball.

He played for the tie.... Won't get over 15 imo

That tie is the reason we were in the playoffs. If Cotch catches that pass it's a W, and if Gano doesn't miss a short one in regulation it never gets to OT.

That tie is the reason we were in the playoffs. If Cotch catches that pass it's a W, and if Gano doesn't miss a short one in regulation it never gets to OT.

we also Got lucky that their kicker missed the FG at the end of overtime. The tie doesn't bother me that much, though

I was just saying that that seems to be our normal set of plays at the goal line. QB sneak and two Tolbert runs

Near the end of 2013 that's what it was, and that's why we lost in the playoffs (in addition to the refs fuging us), but not last year. We targeted KB a lot and Olsen as well. Stew played really well on the goal line in the last 6 games, once we had the interior line solidified. If we had Turner and Norwell in 2013 we win that game. Personnel is a huge part of red zone success.

we also Got lucky that their kicker missed the FG at the end of overtime. The tie doesn't bother me that much, though

No doubt, I'm just saying I don't have a problem with the way Rivera coached that game. The end of the first Falcons game was unacceptable though, that's for sure. Gano should've made it but we should've been fuging passing there too, since it was working so damn well.

Near the end of 2013 that's what it was, and that's why we lost in the playoffs (in addition to the refs fuging us), but not last year. We targeted KB a lot and Olsen as well. Stew played really well on the goal line in the last 6 games, once we had the interior line solidified. If we had Turner and Norwell in 2013 we win that game. Personnel is a huge part of red zone success.

I know it was different last year. I was talking about in the playoffs against the niners since we were talking about playoffs.

I'm really hoping we have better red zone success this coming year now that the people are in place

No doubt, I'm just saying I don't have a problem with the way Rivera coached that game. The end of the first Falcons game was unacceptable though, that's for sure. Gano should've made it but we should've been fuging passing there too, since it was working so damn well.

The falcons game is much worse than the Bengals game. A long field goal should never be something you settle for. We were dicing them up through the air

Archived