• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Realtor and Home Buying

PandaPancake

3 bedroom, 3 bath, on 80 acres. Has a workshop and fiber optic internet. It'll be 59 days before we move in. Previous owners didn't think it would sell that fast so they're renting it from us for that time.

Nice job man.

Just be careful with the "lease back" portion of it.  I would prefer to delay closing until they can get out, but it's not that big of a deal.

im selling my old house and it sucks, I hate the entire process and cannot wait to be done with it.

Yeah my real estate agent here told me, "Buying a house is fun, selling your house sucks."

Pretty much the truth, between having to do repairs to having to worry about the buyer's loan.

I got super lucky selling my first house. Only one guy looked at it and ended up buying for not much less than the asking price. Just closed last week.

Find out the realtor disclosure laws in terms of what they can or can't discuss with the seller.

Some states they can't say a word to the buyer on some things and in others they can literally play both sides.

I'm not sure if this was for me or Arsen. But he was an active agent for us. I know him from another forum and he had everything together.

We were approved for a lot more than we needed but he got a hold of the loan officer to change our pre approved letter to a lower amount. Just an example of what he did for us

I'm not sure if this was for me or Arsen. But he was an active agent for us. I know him from another forum and he had everything together.

We were approved for a lot more than we needed but he got a hold of the loan officer to change our pre approved letter to a lower amount. Just an example of what he did for us

It was for you.

It's more about what the realtor can mention to the seller and vice versa in order to get you the best deal. Nothing more than that.

It was for you.

It's more about what the realtor can mention to the seller and vice versa in order to get you the best deal. Nothing more than that.

One needs to know which role their agent will play- seller's agent, buyer's agent or a dual agent. Any limitations regarding what information the agent is obligated to disclose is based upon which role they assume. 

One needs to know which role their agent will play- seller's agent, buyer's agent or a dual agent. Any limitations regarding what information the agent is obligated to disclose is based upon which role they assume.

Correct and i think it varies by state. But yes.

Archived