• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Your Local Craft Breweries Here!

Montsta

No love for Great Divide? This will not stand, sir!

Want to catch a Broncos preseason game?

I like GD a lot.  I was just trying to stick with the really small, off the map type places that you either can't buy in the store or that have very limited distribution.

Yeah man, we may have to hit up a preseason game.  I used to go to all the Broncos home games.  Got free suite tickets from work.  They had a suite in Mile High for some reason and I was the only employee actually based full-time here in CO.  So, unless some big wig was coming into town, the tickets were mine.

I like GD a lot. I was just trying to stick with the really small, off the map type places that you either can't buy in the store or that have very limited distribution.

Yeah man, we may have to hit up a preseason game. I used to go to all the Broncos home games. Got free suite tickets from work. They had a suite in Mile High for some reason and I was the only employee actually based full-time here in CO. So, unless some big wig was coming into town, the tickets were mine.

I'm thinking the Texans

SC is not really known for their breweries but there are a few hidden gems. Holy City in Charleston, SC is by far the best in the state. Its not even close. They brew amazing beers and always have a lot to choose from at the brewery.

Coast Brewing also in Charleston is pretty good as well. I enjoy just about everything they put out. They just don't have a lot to choose from usually.

Conquest Brewing in Columbia, SC is another that is pretty good. Medusa Stout is their best flagship beer and their Coffee IPA is a sleeper hit in my opinion.

My state also has 2 of the most over rated breweries I know as well. Westbrook in Charleston and Thomas Creek in Greenville are both pretty terrible in my opinion. I don't like anything Thomas Creek makes and outside of the flaships that Westbrook has they really don't make good beers.

Yeah not a fan of Thomas Creek either. Have you had a chance to try anything from Brewery 85?

I've been to Old Hickory, cool place. Had several of Foothills brews. I'm not familiar with Noda though, I'll have to keep my eyes open for them. That's why I like these types of forums and the Untappd app, helps with finding new Breweries,. Thanks.

Noda hasn't come above Statesville yet but they do sell them at panther games. What city do you live in VA. I will be heading to our cabin soon and we love to get pizza at dogtown roadhouse in Floyd, VA. I think it would be cool to meet up with a fellow panther fanatic up your way.

let me know and ill get back at ya when we head up there

SC is not really known for their breweries but there are a few hidden gems. Holy City in Charleston, SC is by far the best in the state. Its not even close. They brew amazing beers and always have a lot to choose from at the brewery.

Coast Brewing also in Charleston is pretty good as well. I enjoy just about everything they put out. They just don't have a lot to choose from usually.

Conquest Brewing in Columbia, SC is another that is pretty good. Medusa Stout is their best flagship beer and their Coffee IPA is a sleeper hit in my opinion.

My state also has 2 of the most over rated breweries I know as well. Westbrook in Charleston and Thomas Creek in Greenville are both pretty terrible in my opinion. I don't like anything Thomas Creek makes and outside of the flaships that Westbrook has they really don't make good beers.

Conquest is ok, love that it is right beside my tailgating spot, but River Rat is by far the best brewery in Columbia

Conquest is ok, love that it is right beside my tailgating spot, but River Rat is by far the best brewery in Columbia

Not a fan of River Rat. They filter their beers. I feel like filtering is stealing and I don't like it when people steal from me. They do have a very nice establishment but I just don't care for their beers. They are a little too plain for me. Their beers are nothing outside the box really. Conquest seems to be a little more creative with their beers. In my opinion anyway.

SC is not really known for their breweries but there are a few hidden gems. Holy City in Charleston, SC is by far the best in the state. Its not even close.

My state also has 2 of the most over rated breweries I know as well. Westbrook in Charleston and Thomas Creek in Greenville are both pretty terrible in my opinion.

Interesting. Mexican Cake by Westbrook is pretty spectacular and their Gose is very nice. Big fan of their White Thai or whatever that one is.

Did you know that Westbrook brews some amazing stuff for Evil Twin?

Interesting. Mexican Cake by Westbrook is pretty spectacular and their Gose is very nice. Big fan of their White Thai or whatever that one is.

Did you know that Westbrook brews some amazing stuff for Evil Twin?

I do like White Thai and One Claw, they are really good beers. Outside of those 2 i cant think of anything brewed there thst i would drink again, unless it was free. Haha I think Mexican Cake is SO overrated. Its not a good beer. Not a big fan of Evil Twin either. Gose is the worst thing I have ever drank. The only beer I can recall actually spitting out. Not a fan at all of the style, so my judgment doesn't really count on that one. To me it tastes like drinking vomit.

Archived