• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs are here!

Montsta

You mean when Kyle Korver nailed a three and the place went crazy? Right...try watching the games when you comment on them

Just like the falcons the hawks fans suck. You're lucky the shitty hornets didn't make the playoffs because Charlotte fans probably would have taken that poo hole over per usual

Was in Atlanta yesterday for the Hawks game. Atmosphere was too live! My girl is a Hawk fan smh. Posted up at the Hudson Grill & Bar and chatted it up with some of the Hawk fans afterwards. I think they'll def make the ECF with ease. Beating the Cavs though will be a task.

Side note: the Hawks probably have the best arena music in all of sports. Haha I love the organ guy playing all the top ATL hip hop hits. Felt like I was in church with that organ playing lol

Nice dude. I'm saving for game 7 tickets to ECF Hawks game if it happens. If not i'll jus put the money into savings

I'm a Hornets fan, but I'm also just a fan of basketball so going to all these playoff games has been a treat. I live in the Atlanta area, so I would love to see the Hawks atleast advance to the ECF. The city was electric last weekend, so I can only imagine what it would be like if they advanced to the ECF.

Archived