• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Draft Prospect Talk

Mr. Scot

Wasn't Cooks a better receiver coming out of college than Dorsett was? From my understanding Dorrsett is pretty raw and could be another Hester type player. I haven't researched him as much as other WR prospects but I believe we could get Lockett or Crowder in the 4-5th round and I believe Lockett is better than Dorrsett.

Charlie Campbell on the Rams who pick at #10 (Rotoworld has RT/RG/C as the Rams' #1 need, writing: "On paper, there isn't a worse offensive line in the league. LT Greg Robinson and OG Rodger Saffold are the only bankable starters...St. Louis needs three new starting linemen, ideally at center, right guard and right tackle"):

"Last year, we reported that the Rams were falling in love with Khalil Mack. It was true. The Rams loved Mack, but they felt the position value and the status of their roster dictated that Greg Robinson had to be the pick at No. 2 because they needed a long-term left tackle [more]. This year, there is a similar discussion with St. Louis.

Sources say that they like some of the right tackle and guard prospects, but the Rams also love wide receiver DeVante Parker. In fact, St. Louis is one of the teams that feels there isn't much of a difference between Parker and West Virginia's Kevin White. ... Parker is definitely in play for their pick at 10.

However, they still might elevate the need of the offensive line, as they have to get some help at right tackle and guard.

Sources with the Rams say the four offensive linemen in play for their pick are Iowa's Brandon Scherff, Stanford's Andrus Peat, Miami's Ereck Flowers, and LSU's La'el Collins.

It sounds like the Rams are in for a decision with the 10th pick between Parker and one of those blockers."

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Archived