• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl

Darth Biscuit

I think Williams should have gotten in, but I have no problem with turner and peterson being on the team ahead of him. Both of those guys have been integral parts to their teams success. Just as williams has to ours.

Portis was playing lights out at the beg. of the season and was making a strong case for the best RB in the league, but his team fell apart, and he has been injured.

Overall, the probowl thing doesn't bother me. Sure it would be great to see our guys get in, but it is a pointless game to say the least.

I'm just glad to see the nfc south as a whole represent a little better this year than last year's 0 for.

I'm pretty happy with the 4, however i think wharton should of made it.

I'm a huge Deangelo fan but as its been pointed out before Peterson leads the league and turner has more yards than Dlo. Potis is a bit of a toss up but when you take into account that at one point where probowl voting would have been at its height portis lead the league by over 200 yards, so i can undrstand how he got in ahead of Dlo.

Another player who i thought had a shot was Thomas Davis and hopefully he can get in as an alternate maybe, cos their aint that many really good olbs this year.

At this point in our season, considering how we are playing, the Pro Bowl seems to be an award similar to Miss Congeniality. I couldn't care less about it but I'm proud of the guys on our team who made it. I bet the Redskins players who made it would trade it in for a shot at the playoffs.

I think all 4 listed deserve to be there, but more should've been there as well. Like Wharton, Kasay, & without a doubt, Williams. It dumb Peterson got in when he didn't have a good season compare to Williams. Not to mention Williams has no fumbles so far & more TD than Peterson. But again, Pro Bowl voting is usually a joke with dumb fans who just vote for anyone playing for their team. Vote for someone who make the play, not because they're on your team. :rolleyes:

First thing first....the Pro bowl is nothing but a glorified hype machine. Since that is out of the way....

Gross has played the best season of his career..at the LT position. How anybody can sit there and say he isn't deserving, is beyond me. Wharton definitely deserved to be there, along with Kasey and Lloyd..but this goes back to the first thing I said.

Archived