• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl

Darth Biscuit

lol portis and turner over deangelo what a joke

also wharton and otah are better than gross but whatever guess he has that name recognition

Gross plays a more integral part of the OL however. I personally don't know who else in the NFC to take over him. That's why i thought that one was a bit iffy cause i don't think he's had a pro bowl year.

~Quick Venting~

MAAAANNNN WTF does D. WIll have to do!?!?! I guess the dudes above him weren't bad backs. Then Again the Panthers have a better record and they often go off of that.

MAN! I'm proud for Pep. (WHERE'S JAKE!!!)... KASAY...and the biggest one who I knew wouldn't make it but should

RHYS LLOYD!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Wow. Florida two years in a row heading to the ECF. Great goalie play in Bob and scoring.  We had a better team but were worse in goal.  We owned them in the regular season. Just shows what elite goalie play looks like.     bob vs Igor.  At what point does rod just roll with Koochie.  This is our future being fuged over by stubborn rod.  
    • I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cousins' Achilles rehab isn't going great because the Penix pick honestly felt like a panic move. But then again, the Packers have probably had the best QB play in the NFL over the past 30 years with Favre and then Rodgers and now Love showed great promise last year. They didn't need a QB when they drafted both Rodgers and Love and both guys sat for multiple years. The strategy has been working. Maybe the Falcons are trying to recreate that?
    • First off...you missed the point of what I said. All I said was the offense could be setup to not have to rely on bryce in the same manner as other qbs if its working. And Yes the rest aren't proven commodities but NEITHER is bryce so I don't understand what you are getting at there. Lastly what is with this questioning of if bryce is liked? Liked how? Personal or football? See thats the problem with fans like you, you are so invested in a individual you respond to any critsicm with "do you like him". My opinion on bryce is strictly football....I DONT KNOW BRYCE PERSONALLY so I don't have anything against him in that regard. Far as football I said from the start I didn't see him as a top nfl Qb and he hasn't shown me anything so far to say I was wrong so based off your question...no. Just like everybody else on here, it's strictly football. Asking if he is liked in that regard, it's clearly no. He hasn't shown enough to be liked on the field.