• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'El Collins may be in play after all

Mr. Scot

Imagine if we walk away from this past week with Shaq, La'el Collins, AND Devin Funchess. All 3 were graded out as 1st round talents on the Panthers draft board.

Only a minor point, but Gettleman has said more than once that Collins was not graded as a first-rounder on their board.

Well they are thinking of grooming Williams into a left tackle.  We can have both.

I was under the impression they were just giving him looks at LT.... Not so much grooming him to be a LT. I don't think that will happen. He doesn't quite have the attributes of a LT. Gotta be able to stop the Leo coming at you, and I don't think he has the quickness. That's the largest knock on him. 

I was under the impression they were just giving him looks at LT.... Not so much grooming him to be a LT. I don't think that will happen. He doesn't quite have the attributes of a LT. Gotta be able to stop the Leo coming at you, and I don't think he has the quickness. That's the largest knock on him. 

Bruh do you even watch football, he is probably one of the more athletic  OT in this year's draft always reaching 2nd level.

Archived