• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'El Collins may be in play after all

Mr. Scot

He isn't a suspect. When the dust settles I hope we offer him a contract. The talent is there. I know Jerry would be afraid to because of the Hardy situation.

Closer comparison to the Carruth situation (again, if he is involved, which is unknown).

And to be fair, the police generally never tell anyone that they're a suspect when they want to question them.

All that said, I kinda think if they were considering him as a suspect, they'd probably be more aggressive than to just accept "I'll talk to you Monday".  So... :unsure:

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say he'll be free and clear after they talk to him on Monday; but again that's purely a guess.

http://www.reddit.com/r/panthers/comments/34q810/showing_lael_collins_some_love/

DIscussion over on Reddit.  I agree with the OP, because I am the OP.  We should be showering his Twitter with support.  Not only because he would be a great addition to our team, but also, if he is completely innocent, can you imagine what he must be going through?

He lost an ex-girlfriend, maybe a child, millions of dollars, and had his name drug through the mud.  Guy needs some sympathy just in case.  

Just out of curiosity, have you ever disagreed with yourself? :unsure:

http://www.reddit.com/r/panthers/comments/34q810/showing_lael_collins_some_love/

DIscussion over on Reddit. I agree with the OP, because I am the OP. We should be showering his Twitter with support. Not only because he would be a great addition to our team, but also, if he is completely innocent, can you imagine what he must be going through?

He lost an ex-girlfriend, maybe a child, millions of dollars, and had his name drug through the mud. Guy needs some sympathy just in case.

Just tweeted him

I seem to recall Omar Kelly being the guy that started a rumor of DeAngelo Williams going to the Dolphins years ago.

Am I misremembering?

He is notorious for being wrong. Not saying he's wrong about Collins because that's an obvious prediction to make. But Kenny Stills, newly acquired Dolphin, dissed him on Twitter recently for being an idiot.

He is notorious for being wrong. Not saying he's wrong about Collins because that's an obvious prediction to make. But Kenny Stills, newly acquired Dolphin, dissed him on Twitter recently for being an idiot.

Ah.  Ouch.

Carolina has a starting position he could have a good chance at winning, and his BFF Trai Turner.

I think we would get him if we wanted him.

UDFA have a very low cap. No bidding war here.

Bump for La'el.  You're gonna love it here Mr. Collins!!! 

Archived