• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam needs to step up this year

Dalton, Kaep, and Cutler all suck balls though. And their teams are going nowhere fast. The QB bubble will pop when Seattle tells Wilson to fug off next year, in my opinion.

Dalton, Kaep and Cutler are all average QBs, they're enough to win you games and get you in the playoffs (Or Cutler was. He's past that point now.) but you could also upgrade those guys.

Without Cam we're a 3-4 win team. He was our offense for 3 years and now we're finally building around hi as of last year, where he played hurt a LOT. He's above average, and has all the tools to be great. Is he elite? No. Does he have flaws and make plays that make you cringe? Of course. Can he get better? Hell yeah.But to say he's average and  we shouldn't pay him franchise QB money is

lol

oh yeah.. no ankle injury/surgery....this is the year Cam shows he is a true QB,, I am no ways busting on him.. I am just a frustrated fan who is tired of a shitty QB since Jake left..its a said day when u miss Jake but I loved/hated the guy! But since he left I truely have hated the QBs....

so back to the topic.. Cam better get his poo together.. three big ass recievers KB, Olsen and Fuchess if he cant figure out how to hit them lord help us!! Hopefully Stewart has another strong year and can mak it thru a season healthy let his ass rest in Sprinf camp.. we know he can play..

Cam u want that big money?? throw accurate passes and get that damn towel off your head and be a leader!!!!!!!!

Cam u want that big money?? throw accurate passes and get that damn towel off your head and be a leader!!!!!!!!

holy goddamn poo that's it that's the thread shut it down we'll never ave a   post better than this on the entire goddamn huddle 

As long as this dumbass is in charge of the playbook, we'll never fully know Cam's true potential.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfuI42OF6AY

Cam needs to overcome Shula. He can simply make playcalls and hotroutes at the line and negate Shula altogether. 

I'm curious. If being a fan of the Panthers makes you so weary, why do it? Plenty of other teams to choose from.

If you like being depressed, that's on you. I choose to let go of the baggage of the past and look forward to a new chance to win it all.

Do what you want and I hope it works out for you.

well there you go the perfect proof Cam is the answer.

Archived