• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

I can't believe how quickly I've gotten back into this after 15-20 years of not caring. A finger of bourbon and episode of Lucha Underground is the best part of my day for the past 2 week. 4 episodes and I'll be current.

I doubt I'll watch WWE again, I tried 2 or 3 Raws and hated it.

I can't believe how quickly I've gotten back into this after 15-20 years of not caring. A finger of bourbon and episode of Lucha Underground is the best part of my day for the past 2 week. 4 episodes and I'll be current.

I doubt I'll watch WWE again, I tried 2 or 3 Raws and hated it.

You've hit it at the wrong time. Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania is the best time to watch.

Yeah.  The only things in WWE main roster right now that is worth watching is the Shield guys, Ziggler, and Kevin Owens

Everything else is pretty meh.  (And the Lana, Ziggler, and Rusev thing is kinda dumb IMO but Ziggy can wrestle his ass off)

But Brock Lesnar is supposedly coming back Monday and will be around thru SummerSlam.  So that will pick things up a bit.

Yeah.  The only things in WWE main roster right now that is worth watching is the Shield guys, Ziggler, and Kevin Owens

Everything else is pretty meh.  (And the Lana, Ziggler, and Rusev thing is kinda dumb IMO but Ziggy can wrestle his ass off)

But Brock Lesnar is supposedly coming back Monday and will be around thru SummerSlam.  So that will pick things up a bit.

I know people like to trash Cena, but he's the best thing on Raw right now. The open challenge has given some of the best matches on raw in a long time.

I know people like to trash Cena, but he's the best thing on Raw right now. The open challenge has given some of the best matches on raw in a long time.

Cena sucks and Owens is going to expose the lies of Cena this Sunday.

;-)

This is how I see it possibly being booked through SummerSlam based on rumors floating around:

Reigns wins MITB

Ambrose beats Rollins becoming HWC
Reigns comes down to celebrate with his boy. They hug and all that mess, then a Superman punch outta nowhere, cashes in money in the bank and wins becoming WHC

Next night Rollins whining and bitching promo Lesnar and Heyman interrupt. Say they are going for championship but first wants to destroy Rollins for Wrestlemania cash in

Reigns cuts promo. Says he took advantage of an opportunity, says he tried to do it the right way by winning Royal Rumble, etc but got screwed, blames fans for booing him, tells fans to "stick it brother"

Ambrose is obviously pissed at Reigns, challenges him to match at Battleground

Battleground card:
Reigns v Ambrose for WHC
Rollins v Lesnar

Lesnar goes over on Rollins and gets his revenge. More dissention brewing in Authority

Ambrose v Reigns Ambrose about to win, Kevin Owens interferes costing Ambrose the match. Why? Because of no sell when Owens first hit the scene and Ambrose walked right past him not giving him the respect he deserves

This all leads to SummerSlam card

Owens v Ambrose
Rollins v HHH
Reigns v Lesnar II

Archived