• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

Watching that women's match tonight vs. the women's match at NXT makes me seriously question why anyone would actually want the NXT women brought up. Keep them where they are, it's far better.

I went to bake cookies during that match. The divas are horrible.

If you don't like John Cena as a person, or at least his message, after that speech, then there is something wrong with you. He provides a beautiful message and can be witnessed by the people he affects. The little boy with cancer about made me cry.

Seriously though glad he gave that kid props, that was cool.

Kinda like a couple of months ago a kid was crying at in the front row because the authority was beating someone up with HHH sitting ringside, and HHH broke kayfabe to go give the kid a hug (off camera) and cheer him up.

BTW one if the things I LOVE about Owens is the subtle hypocrisy he constantly spouts and demonstrates.

Some of it is really subtle and clever.  For instance he constantly mocks Cena's marketing and all his t-shirts designs... yet he has worn a different t-shirt in every single appearance since he has been on the main roster.  He had his original KO shirt, two different Fight Owen Fight shirts, and tonight he had a new KO shirt design.  I don't think that is by accident.

And I think it was last NXT show when he chastised Solomon Crowe (it may have been a different show or different person) for not being in NXT long enough to deserve a title shot because he hadn't paid his dues, of course neither did Owens who shoehorned his way into a title shot in one month.

It is just these little things that makes him such a great heel

Reports are out that Somoa Joe signed a full time contract with WWE today.  He was working an open contract with WWE so he could wrestle with WWE and other wrestling organizations.  He still has a few indy dates that he will be allowed to honor, then after that he is WWE full time.

Wonder how long he will he in NXT before he gets a call up to main roster.

If you don't like John Cena as a person, or at least his message, after that speech, then there is something wrong with you. He provides a beautiful message and can be witnessed by the people he affects. The little boy with cancer about made me cry.

​I don't dislike john cena the person, the wrestler i dislike though. He more or less says the same thing every week, and panders to the crowd way too much(little kids i don't mind at all). His character is stale, but i never liked him during these past 15 years either. Rarely looses clean or puts people over, and just overall a boring wrestler. Bray should have gone over in their feud from last year.

I don't know if anyone watched the Stone Cold Podcast after RAW, but he slipped into character the last 5 minutes or so seemlessly and put over a Stone Cold v Brock Lesnar match at Wrestlemania 32 better than any promo in probably 5 years.  It was glorious.

Dude is still the best, and shows just how much better he is on a mic than anyone around today.  In about 5 minutes he completely sold me on the match.

My favorite part;

Heyman:  "I'm just an advocate.  I advocating"

Steve Austin:  "You're about to advocate yourself an ass whooping, and your boy ain't here to help you"

Archived