• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Lebron is obviously going to finish as one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA.

Trying to compare players from a different era though is just pointless.

I will say this, the NBA desperately needs some talent infusion. There are wayyyyyyy too many bottom feeding teams in the league right now.

Even one of the best teams in the league ends up getting swept. That is simply pathetic.

Be honest name 1 person who has his mixture of size speed athleticism and skill... bo jackson is the only one I can think of close and he's not 6'9" so he loses in size​

Depends on your definition of "athleticism".

IMO skill should not be mentioned. 

Focus on physical traits: size, strength, agility, accel, top line speed, leaping ability.

Lebron is hard to beat. However what about a young Shaq? Now there is a player I don't think we see again. In his early years and his prime, we saw a guy would could run the floor with unique agility and play with power, while being 7'1" and between 300-330 pounds. 

How incredible was that? 

A 17 year old has no business saying LeBron is the greatest of all time and there was never an athlete like that before him.  He plays in one of the weakest eras I've seen in my life and still only has 2 championships, and he had to join the best to get those instead of beating the best. Easily the most overrated player in NBA history, with all these young kids thinking he's so great because he can dunk and gets a foul call on every single play. The guy just is not all that special. He's a physical specimen, without a doubt, but his impact on the game is nowhere near as much as these fools think it is. He's hardly "carrying" the Cavs. Thompson, Smith, Mozgov have been on fuging fire. And Atlanta is trash, my streetball team from back in the day could've beat those chumps. I could think of over 50 players I'd rather have on a team than LeBron, if my only goal was winning.

A 17 year old has no business saying LeBron is the greatest of all time and there was never an athlete like that before him.  He plays in one of the weakest eras I've seen in my life and still only has 2 championships, and he had to join the best to get those instead of beating the best. Easily the most overrated player in NBA history, with all these young kids thinking he's so great because he can dunk and gets a foul call on every single play. The guy just is not all that special. He's a physical specimen, without a doubt, but his impact on the game is nowhere near as much as these fools think it is. He's hardly "carrying" the Cavs. Thompson, Smith, Mozgov have been on fuging fire. And Atlanta is trash, my streetball team from back in the day could've beat those chumps. I could think of over 50 players I'd rather have on a team than LeBron, if my only goal was winning.

When did I say he's the greatest of all time? And you've been a hater of his ever since I can remember... you have no subjectivity all you do is hate on his greatness. I'll acknowledge when he plays bad, and I acknowledge he isn't perfect or even the greatest ever at this point.. but there is no denying that LeBron as a pure physical specimen is in a class of his own. That's what I said is that he is the greatest physical specimen we've ever seen or will ever see. Name someone who is better in this regard

And I'm 18, get it straight fugboy

Depends on your definition of "athleticism".

IMO skill should not be mentioned. 

Focus on physical traits: size, strength, agility, accel, top line speed, leaping ability.

Lebron is hard to beat. However what about a young Shaq? Now there is a player I don't think we see again. In his early years and his prime, we saw a guy would could run the floor with unique agility and play with power, while being 7'1" and between 300-330 pounds. 

How incredible was that? 

I don't think that is more impressive than a lebron who is 6'9" 260 and runs faster, jumps higher, is more agile, etc. Etc.

I don't think that is more impressive than a lebron who is 6'9" 260 and runs faster, jumps higher, is more agile, etc. Etc.

​Shaq, JJ Watt. I honestly lost a lot of respect for Lebaby this series. Gets ball stolen then cries to ref then when he doesn't get his way he took the next play off and stood around on the court. Then in Game 4 he gets blocked it's cleveland ball anyways and he basically cries and gets to call his own foul. Bitch made.

​Shaq, JJ Watt. I honestly lost a lot of respect for Lebaby this series. Gets ball stolen then cries to ref then when he doesn't get his way he took the next play off and stood around on the court. Then in Game 4 he gets blocked it's cleveland ball anyways and he basically cries and gets to call his own foul. Bitch made.

I think you lost respect that he led a subpar supporting cast with his 2 stars that were supposed to help him injured... to a sweep or your beloved 60 regular season win Atlanta hawks

I think you lost respect that he led a subpar supporting cast with his 2 stars that were supposed to help him injured... to a sweep or your beloved 60 regular season win Atlanta hawks

​As if that wasn't the most predictable response ever. No not at all. But acting like a little baby on the court when you already get more calls than anyone in the league makes  you a douche. Whether it's him Al Horford Durant Stephen Curry anyone. (included horford to include a hawk)

Thomas, you're a pretty good poster man... but holy poo that all goes completely out the window whenever you talk about LeBron.  You're probably more irrational about him than those Cam haters you see stinking up the comment sections of Yahoo, PFT, and Facebook.

Archived