• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What beer should I buy today?

SCP

OK, never heard of Gubna beer myself so Google/ratebeer says:

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Each year GUBNA takes on a personality of its own. We seek out the most exciting and best available hops from each individual season to create a potent and complex Imperial IPA. GUBNA is packed with Rye and North American Pale Malt and accented with Munich Malt to give a spicy and flavorful backbone to support loads of kettle hops driving the IBUs to triple digits. 
** This beer will now feature different hops in the massive dry hop every year. 
2015 - Features whole leaf Galena hops, plus Sorachi Ace and Columbus hops. Dry hopped with copious amounts of El Dorado, Comet and Chinook.

And it's brewed practically just next door in Colorado.

Apparently I'm going to have to hit Bevmo and seek this out.

Your posts in this forum now do not matter.  Foothills brewery in general is good stuff. You can occassionally get that porter barrel aged at their brewpub.  Great stuff.

eta: im sorry. That was harsh.  Maybe you just dont like porters.  The style is one of my favorites and peoples is one of the better ones in my opinion. 

​I like porter.  Just didn't like Peoples.  Maybe it was the brew that day that wasn't top notch.  I wouldn't turn down trying another.

Archived