• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox is a stupid fool if he doesn't use Mike GODson on most snaps vs. Philly

Sam Mills Fan

Whoa whoa whoa, I came back to this thread and saw that you guys have misunderstood. There are plenty of ways to have Goodson on the field AT THE SAME TIME with Stewart or Williams. Split him out at receiver perhaps?

I'm saying you cannot let a weapon like that languish on the bench.

But are we really going to line him up at WR ?? Lets be realistic here. Don't get me wrong, I think he'll get quite a few carries, especially if Stewart is hurt, but it's only going to be at RB. So for you to say that he should get the majority of the snaps come Sunday doesn't make much sense, especially when you have Deangelo.

But are we really going to line him up at WR ?? Lets be realistic here. Don't get me wrong, I think he'll get quite a few carries, especially if Stewart is hurt, but it's only going to be at RB. So for you to say that he should get the majority of the snaps come Sunday doesn't make much sense, especially when you have Deangelo.

RB Pass out of the Shotgun on 3 and long he could be lethal but yes I agree he isn't D-Will at least not yet.

You guys realize that being on the field for a snap doesn't necessarily mean you're lined up at running back right? I just want him involved constantly. Split him out wide early and often.

I have never stated on this forum or in this thread that I want him to start over Double Trouble or to be ahead of either of them on the depth chart. Because that would be stupid.

You guys realize that being on the field for a snap doesn't necessarily mean you're lined up at running back right? I just want him involved constantly. Split him out wide early and often.

I have never stated on this forum or in this thread that I want him to start over Double Trouble or to be ahead of either of them on the depth chart. Because that would be stupid.

So like Split Back Set with Goodson in Motion into the slot(to force a mismatch) or something of that ilk is what you would like to see?

Yeah he definitely shouldn't be taking any carries from Stewart or Williams. With that said, Stewart may not play against the Iggles, or may have limited carries...in that case, Goodson should see a significant numbers of carries. Outside of that, he needs to be returning kicks, catching screen passes, running the slot occassionally, etc. The more he's in the mix, the better.

meh, cop out

Archived