• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for our resident Seahawk Fan/Mod

Mr. Scot

​Might be taken at a shot? You are full of poo man. It was an obvious dig at Cam.

I still don't understand why you are a mod here. Especially with your negative comments about the Panthers and Cam. Maybe you are Jeremy's boy, I don't know.

​please show me negative comments towards Cam or the Panthers?

That's what I love about this place, the written record is a motherfuger.

​partially...I think in fairness if I'm getting called out as being negative towards Cam or the panthers I'd like to see it...anyone that has known me for any time here knows I'm about as neutral as it gets.

​most Hawk fans knew Wilson was going to get paid and paid large.  Just like the huddles love of Cam, the 12th man loves Wilson too.  I think in general from what I've seen most think Cam's numbers will drive Wilson's numbers even hire and I also think alot of Seahawk fans are curious to see what happens with Luck.  As mentioned by others previously in this thread, many 12's are wondering how the front office is going to make it all happen with so many other big contracts already in place...myself included.

Impossible to satisfy all those big personalities.  Irvin and Bennett are already yapping.  Wilson tweeting.  Wagner seems less than pleased too if reports are correct.  The most miserable ending in Super Bowl history combined with all of the above, losing a strong character leader on the middle of your OL, picking up a guy whose teammates have already called soft, and drafting a felon with your top pick that would have been a late round flyer at best, and that's a pretty miserable offseason so far.  With 3 straight subpar drafts I hope you enjoy your 2013 season DVD, a magic carpet ride indeed that can never be taken from you, but IMHO as good as it will ever get for you.

...but at the same time, the Seahawks built their team around Wilson, pretty sure that's the recipe for success!

I'm a huge RW fan. I watched his career at NC State from his very first game and met him a few times around Raleigh. But, come on, they built that team before he ever got there. Trust me, everyone here remembers the Lynchquake against the Saints in the playoffs! They built a playoff squad around Lynch and that D, then they lucked into one of the biggest late round steals in over a decade.

​most Hawk fans knew Wilson was going to get paid and paid large.  Just like the huddles love of Cam, the 12th man loves Wilson too.  I think in general from what I've seen most think Cam's numbers will drive Wilson's numbers even hire and I also think alot of Seahawk fans are curious to see what happens with Luck.  As mentioned by others previously in this thread, many 12's are wondering how the front office is going to make it all happen with so many other big contracts already in place...myself included.

Can we please refrain from calling Hawks fans "12's" and/or "the 12th man". It's the most annoying thing in sport today. Out of respect for this website, please just say Seahawks fans when speaking of Seahawks fans.

Can we please refrain from calling Hawks fans "12's" and/or "the 12th man". It's the most annoying thing in sport today. Out of respect for this website, please just say Seahawks fans when speaking of Seahawks fans.

​I'm proud to be a 12....so, I have taken your request under review and ultimately, the answer is HELL NO

I'm a huge RW fan. I watched his career at NC State from his very first game and met him a few times around Raleigh. But, come on, they built that team before he ever got there. Trust me, everyone here remembers the Lynchquake against the Saints in the playoffs! They built a playoff squad around Lynch and that D, then they lucked into one of the biggest late round steals in over a decade.

Exactly.  Our 2010 "team" lost 9 of 10 whose only win was against John Skelton.  That was truly a putrid football team that Cam came into, not to mention the rest of his 2011 draft mates were putrid as well.  Kudos to them, they laid a foundation from 2010-2012 and won a ring.  It's a miracle we were a bad throw and fumble away from beating them in 2012-2013, although the 2013 game we beat their @$$ everywhere but the scoreboard where it matters.  2014 we obviously had one arm behind our back at best.  I look forward to the future.  Very much.

Archived