• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zeller being shopped, Kaminsky the target at 9.

Bare minimum Knicks, Nets, Kings.

The Nets are the only team that is a worse organization. The Knicks have a great history and are still an attractive organization. The Kings have an All Star (at least for now). The Hornets are just a do dressing organization from the front office all the way down to the roster.

it is possible that drafting Frank gives up on two lottery players all at once.  

Thats why it makes no sense. I understand wanting to free Vonleh, but giving up on him before you even know what you have?

We have not interviewed or worked out Kaminsky at any point. It would be one of the more head scratching picks in a team history filled with them.

The Nets might sign horrible contracts but they at least make the Playoffs. Kings are the worst easily. Haven;t been good since Stoiakovich or however you spell his name. But yeah, I'd be pissed if I were you if you guys picked that tall goofy white boy.

Context is important. They were a mediocre team with the highest payroll in nba history. Billy King is easily the worst gm in the league, which makes them the worst organization by default.

Archived