• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agent signings/rumors/post whatever you got thread

LAKERS CLEARING ROOM TO ABSORB HIBBERT... TRYING TO UNLOAD NICK YOUNG... LET'S GET SWAGGY P TO CHA!!!

For being such a big LeBron fan you sure do love trying to give us the worst collective basketball IQ possible. First McGee, now this...

LAKERS CLEARING ROOM TO ABSORB HIBBERT... TRYING TO UNLOAD NICK YOUNG... LET'S GET SWAGGY P TO CHA!!!

I remember someone called Chuck a "hype fan". That is pretty much what you are. Not only would Young give us a mentally challenged moron for a 2 guard, but also the wackest nickname in sports. I'd take just about anyone in the league over Nick Young and/or Javale Mcgee

I remember someone called Chuck a "hype fan". That is pretty much what you are. Not only would Young give us a mentally challenged moron for a 2 guard, but also the wackest nickname in sports. I'd take just about anyone in the league over Nick Young and/or Javale Mcgee

...but they are both beasts when user controlled in NBA 2k...

For being such a big LeBron fan you sure do love trying to give us the worst collective basketball IQ possible. First McGee, now this...

1. JaVale McGee, better than any center we have, now granted he would not work with charlotte because we don't have a strong leader who can keep him straight. But McGee for years was one of the best defensive/shot blocking centers and is also insanely athletic (check out the sports sciences on him)... I read the clippers are looking seriously at mcgee, watch how well he performs with chris paul throwing him lobs.. that being said, I was not serious saying we should sign him, was somewhat sarcasm like saying anything is better than what we have 2. Nick Young is a better scorer than any player we have on our team, and he can shoot the ball, better than anyone on our team. He would help our poor offense a lot, even just off the bench being a spark. He is a much better player than PJ Hairston who the huddle loves so dearly

Archived