• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers WILL beat the Eagles

dmo4455

What seats are you in? I would definitely stop by and buy you a beer....and then probably throw it on you.:D

He wont reply, he has no clue. He doesnt even know where the stadium is or ever even been to the beautiful city of Charlotte. For him to make it out of mommy's basement is an achievement in itself.

Yeah, I'll pass by. I'll spend most of my day looking for Gman, and if I can get my hands around his spineless neck, I'll drop him off to you guys, and drink my beer.

:D :cheers2:

WARNING:

If you find GManIsRight keep your dick in your pants or he will go down on it.

As critical as the booger eater is he will probably complain it's to salty.

Yeah, I'll pass by. I'll spend most of my day looking for Gman, and if I can get my hands around his spineless neck, I'll drop him off to you guys, and drink my beer.

:D :cheers2:

I can't help but think the G in Gman stands for Gay,at least that is the way he comes across in his posts. :D

The Panthers always start slow. I will not be surprised if we take a deficit into halftime but I expect the run game to equalize things after a couple BIG plays on defense that starts to tie the unit together. Running is not an option in Charlotte. It's a lifestyle and it will pay off in the long run.

Don't expect too much from Jake. You will only be setting yourselves up for disappointment. Remember it only takes one play to spring any of our top three backs who can all take it to the house and that play can happen at any time.

Archived