• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Russell Wilson contract "news"-Summary:It's great to be a Panther fan

ctrcat

Only on the Huddle is Cam Newton a down to earth, unselfish god for taking his contract and Drew Brees is a selfish, money hungry prick for getting his when Cam signed for more than Drew. You really can't make this poo up. I swear I wonder if some ever actually stop to think how dumb their posts sound.

We've got loads of cap room in the coming years even after Newton's deal.

By the way, how's Jimmy Graham these days?

Only on the Huddle is Cam Newton a down to earth, unselfish god for taking his contract and Drew Brees is a selfish, money hungry prick for getting his when Cam signed for more than Drew. You really can't make this poo up. I swear I wonder if some ever actually stop to think how dumb their posts sound.

seeing as how you are playing Sherlock on a Panther fan forum I was wondering the same thing!  :)

We've got loads of cap room in the coming years even after Newton's deal.

By the way, how's Jimmy Graham these days?

What the actual fug does that have to do with the player? You think Cam would have went a different route of the Panthers cap room would have been tighter? Thats not his job. Sooner or later, fans everywhere will start realizing these guys love the cities they play in and the fans, but this is a business. They can't worry about anyone but themselves, and frankly, I don't blame them. There's not a single time in all of my years that I've thought, "Wow, this guys a dick for wanting his money."

Players know teams will kick them to the curb as soon as they don't perform. Cam was going to st paid regardless. Acting like he's some god because the Panthers have a little cap space the next few years is laughable. It doesn't change the amount he signed for, the guaranteed money he got, or anything of that nature. 

From the pictures, Jimmy looks like he's doing fine. What does that have to do with the conversation at hand? Just like the "Cam Newtons contract is great for the Panthers, but Russel Wilsons will destroy the Seahawks" argument. It's crazy. You realize trading Jimmy cost us money this year right?

I see you have nothing to argue in my post...

you mean the post where you are shocked that on a Panther fan web forum that Panther fans support their franchise quarterback and despise their opponents franchise quarterback?

what's to argue?

I guess I could go on saints report and waste a lot of time trying to build up some support for Cam but I'd rather just watch him kick their ass on the field for the foreseeable future.

Yeeeeeah, I guess I was more referring more to the part about the 2x Super Bowl thing.  But yes you're right, he had a terrible first half to that game.  And since you brought it up, here's a much more relevant stat that makes Russell Wilson who he is and what separates him from "Alex Smith".  During OVERTIME in the PLAYOFFS of THAT GAME,  he was 3/3, 80 yards 1 TD and won it for his team.  Defense never even got off the bench.  Lynch rushed twice for 8 total yards.

Questions?

That's easy. During the game, vs a gimpy Aaron Rodgers, Russel threw 4 picks and they were still able to get to overtime. I mean, do you honestly believe if Cam threw four Ints we would even be in a position to take it into overtime?

Also, regarding Luck's contract. Russel isn't required to do what Luck is. While most agree that Luck getting  25 mil+ is ridiculous, simply because that's just an insane amount to pay anyone for one year. Most do believe he deserves more than Russel. If Russel gets 25mil, IMO, it wouldn't be at all surprising if Luck tried for more. 

you mean the post where you are shocked that on a Panther fan web forum that Panther fans support their franchise quarterback and despise their opponents franchise quarterback?

what's to argue?

I guess I could go on saints report and waste a lot of time trying to build up some support for Cam but I'd rather just watch him kick their ass on the field for the foreseeable future.

That was a far cry from trying to drum up support. You're more than welcome to venture over to SR though. I usually refrain from going there, but maybe you'll find their incessant homering more becoming than I do. 

Obviously, in order to be a fan, you have to be an incessant homer.

This is even truer. 

Did you see how your new joint has been claimed by the Roaring Riot? http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/116298-71515-new-falcons-stadium-becomes-member-of-roaringriot/?do=findComment&comment=3412179

That was a far cry from trying to drum up support. You're more than welcome to venture over to SR though. I usually refrain from going there, but maybe you'll find their incessant homering more becoming than I do. 

Obviously, in order to be a fan, you have to be an incessant homer.

I argued with a guy on Twitter this morning about how Jonathan Stewart is the best RB in the NFC.  So yes, I am an incessant homer.  I ended the argument once the guy told me he didn't have a team any longer since Favre retired.  How stupid is that?  Debating a dude with no team is like debating tactical warfare with the Swiss.

Can the saints and falcon fans not get anything right?  With fans like that no wonder the dumpster fire is spreading.

This is a thread for celebrating the impending train wreck of a cap situation in Seattle.

Please stop hijacking threads.  Start a thread about Cam and take your ass-whippings in public like good little fans

Archived