• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please stop

N1kkadeemuz

Why do people spew random mess out as if they know the facts by heart?

I keep reading, "why did we keep hayden, he's too small", really? Did you even bother to check how big the man really is? I'm not a Hayden fanboy or anything but too say this guy is too small is really starting to piss me off. By the way the man slimmed down to be the body type that Meeks would like, he prepared for something that nobody expected or asked him to do. Hmm...

Check the damn facts.

Damoine Lewis ~ 6'2 301lbs

Marlon Favorite ~ 6'1 317lbs

Nick Hayden ~ 6'4 292 lbs

Louis Leonard ~ 6'4 325lbs

So he is the taller than Lewis and 9 lbs. lighter, OMG BECKY!! CUT LEWIS TOO!!!

That is all.

Why do people spew random mess out as if they know the facts by heart?

I keep reading, "why did we keep hayden, he's too small", really? Did you even bother to check how big the man really is? I'm not a Hayden fanboy or anything but too say this guy is too small is really starting to piss me off. By the way the man slimmed down to be the body type that Meeks would like, he prepared for something that nobody expected or asked him to do. Hmm...

Check the damn facts.

Damoine Lewis ~ 6'2 301lbs

Marlon Favorite ~ 6'1 317lbs

Nick Hayden ~ 6'4 292 lbs

Louis Leonard ~ 6'4 325lbs

So he is the taller than Lewis and 9 lbs. lighter, OMG BECKY!! CUT LEWIS TOO!!!

That is all.

Yeah he is too small. Especially when he is expected to replace the position a 340 pound NT.

Yeah he is too small. Especially when he is expected to replace the position a 340 pound NT.

Once again him being "too small" isn't the same as smaller than Kemo. Why cut someone who is 9 lbs. lighter than are other starting DT. If the guy picks his technique up and continues progressing, i'm sure he can be disruptive.

Once again him being "too small" isn't the same as smaller than Kemo. Why cut someone who is 9 lbs. lighter than are other starting DT. If the guy picks his technique up and continues progressing, i'm sure he can be disruptive.

Thats what they mean when they say he is too small. He is too small to replace Kemo. He was only "disruptive" in one game playing against the steelers backups and that was really on one measly play. The other three games he was thrown around like a rag doll like he was agains the Giants last year. I see very little potential in him.

The only thing Hayden has done this preseason was make that tackle for a loss the last game. Any other time, he has been getting owned. On that TD run the steelers had where the RB ran over Harris, they ran through Hayden's gap. The play before they did the samething. That's why people have wanted him to be cut.

He's not small for a DT. Tommy Harris from the bears weighs about 290-300 lbs and he's one of the best DT's in the NFL. I remember the Colts had some small DT's that were around 270 lbs last season. I'm not sure if they are going to use the same undersized DT's since Meeks is no longer their d coordinator.

Archived