• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sutton Highlights -- Prepare yourself

bLACKpANTHER

I went to northwestern and watched this guy play on saturdays and I could not be any more excited that we picked him up. This guy played on a offense that had terrible WR's and Oline. The only other competent person to play on that offense was Basanez.

He would routinely keep the wildcats in the game by himself. You could tell that he was playing harder than anyone else on the field and consistently showed more effort and drive than anyone else on the team. Obviously there's not a lot of room for him with the panthers depth at RB but he is an asset in the locker room and the practice field.

I went to northwestern and watched this guy play on saturdays and I could not be any more excited that we picked him up. This guy played on a offense that had terrible WR's and Oline. The only other competent person to play on that offense was Basanez.

He would routinely keep the wildcats in the game by himself. You could tell that he was playing harder than anyone else on the field and consistently showed more effort and drive than anyone else on the team. Obviously there's not a lot of room for him with the panthers depth at RB but he is an asset in the locker room and the practice field.

sounds like you're describing D-Will's time at Memphis. :D

uh his numbers are pretty obviously skewed by what he did against some terrible competition

i mean lol 31% of his yards came against 3 teams that combined for 5 wins

does that mean the williams's numbers are skewed or that he isn't as good as turner since he couldn't capitalize off 2 of those 3 opponents?

both runners ran against subpar run defenses last season.

does that mean the williams's numbers are skewed or that he isn't as good as turner since he couldn't capitalize off 2 of those 3 opponents?.

uh most people would come to the obvious conclusion that williams is better than turner due to his overwhelmingly superior numbers and physical performance against a mostly similar schedule but hey whatever does it for you!

Actually, I think he runs like Stewart...behind his pads. Goodson relies on speed. There's several times in that clip where Sutton initiated the contact with the defender. He looks good, but a little on the slow side. Defenders walked him down fairly easliy.

I'd agree, though I don't think he's especially slow. Not as muscular as Stewart, but could be stronger than he looks based on some of the hits I saw. Field vision looks to be pretty good too.

He reminds me of Stewart primarily in two facets: low center of gravity and tremendous balance. People underestimate just how important good balance can be to a runningback. Guys with this profile are built to be elusive runners.

Archived